- login into your google tag manager account.
2. Install it to your website if you didn't already, click on Admin, then Install google tag manager and follow instructions:
3. Click on workspace, then click on new tag to add pushbots tag:
now name the tag, then click on tag configuration:
4. Select custom HTML, then paste Pushbots code:
5. Click on "Advanced Settings" and set "Tag firing options" to Once per page
6. Click the "Triggering" box and select "All Pages", then click on save.
7. Back on your Workspace tab, you can "Publish" or "Submit" and "Publish"