To configure safari push notifications, you've to generate a certificate using your Apple account:
1. Login with your apple account, Click on Create new Identifer
2. Choose Website Push IDs then click on Continue
3. Enter your website description and Identifier, then click on continute, then Register:
4. Go back to Identifers page, click on your website push Id.
5. Click on create certificate and follow instructions to download it.
6. After downloading the certificate, click on it to open it in keychain.
7. Right click on the certificate title starting with "Website Push ID", then click on export and save the p12 file without password.
8. Open Pushbots application settings, and upload the p12 file.