You'll first need to obtain an Apple Developer Certificate. See apple documentation for this.
- Open the Keychain Access application (in the Applications/Utilities folder).
- If you have not already added the certificate to Keychain, select File > Import. Then navigate to the certificate file (the .cer file) you obtained from Apple.
- Select the Keys category in Keychain Access.
- Select the private key associated with your iPhone Development Certificate. The private key is identified by the iPhone Developer: public certificate that is paired with it.
- Command-click the iPhone Developer certificate and select, Export "iPhone Developer: Name...". as p12 and don't forget to add a password to it:
2. Create provisioing profile:
Open this link: https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/profile/
Create new profile and choose the certficate you exported above and the your device.
Now you should have 2 files,
cert.p12 with a password and
click on add a key and select the 2 files you've already generated
Click on the lock and enter the p12 file password, then submit the key:
You should now have the ipa file ready to be downloaded:
To install the ipa file using xcode:
click on window > Devices and Simulators:
Then click on add and choose the ipa file: